Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Plum and Navy Combination

On Jan 31st, I joined forces with my friend Jodi Rambarran of Jodi Youst events with a beautiful wedding she was working on at Vizcaya. I just loved how fresh and the abundance of flowers there were everywhere. The florist made custom vases made out of birch and custom birch topiaries for the beautiful collaboration of purples, blues and pink flowers. Here are some pictures that I took. Please forgive my amateur photography.

Custom made Birch Centerpiece.

This is actually the brides bouquet. It looked so beautiful while she was walking down the aisle

The royal table had these amazing hanging lanterns with votives inside. They all hung at different lengths.

Look at the quality of the flowers. I was so shocked to see so many varieties of different flowers. It was beautiful.

The actual ceremony site was up on the Mound with hanging tulips and orchids and hydrangeas.

No comments:

Post a Comment